About Ava Madison
Oh So Chic
Hi babes, I'm Ava-M-Oh-So-Chic, also known as Ava Madison. I started my blog on July 17th, 20l7. The purpose of my blog is to share my love of fashion, lifestyle, beauty, photography, coming of age stories, and more with you babes. I've always had a love for writing so I decided to blog about my thoughts, feelings, advice, and events that happen in the world. I hope to inspire women of all ages with my articles about girl power and supporting one another. I am a firm believer that "The Future Is Female". You are never too old, and never too young to chase your dreams! I am 18 and feeling fabulous! I recently graduated high school and I'm excited to begin this next chapter of my life. Outside of my blog, I enjoy singing, posting on my LikeToKnow.it and Instagram (@avamohsochic), and photography. Subscribe to my mailing list so you receive updates about my blog and never miss a post. I am so lucky to call you wonderful people my subscribers!
Remember My Golden Rule:
Stay Kind. Stay Fabulous. Stay Unbothered
Contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Life: @avamohsochic
Facts about me:
1. I am from New Orleans Louisiana ( Nola Girl!)
2. I am 18 years old and created my blog at the age of 14.
3. My Favorite singers are Norah Jones, Lana Del Rey, Lauryn Hill, Nina Simone, Harry Styles, etc.
4. I love Music!! Fav genre is Indie, Jazz, and blues, I'm a lover of all genres!
5. I have a younger brother Jax who's my BFF
6. My favorite color is Blush Pink but I also love Black and White. Such Chic, classic colors.
7. One of my dream jobs is to be an editor for an editorial Magazine. I would also love to continue making a name for myself as a fashion and lifestyle blogger. One day I also aspire to be a recording artist like my favorite singer Norah Jones. Singing and music are some of my many passions alongside writing and photography.
8. My favorite movies consist of -Confessions Of A Teenage Drama Queen, Sixteen Candles, Funny Girl, Cocktail, Clueless, The Devil Wears Prada, Center Stage, La La Land, Confessions Of A Shopaholic, Funny Face, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower, Chicago, Mermaids, Bring It On, Burlesque, Beauty Shop, The Wedding Planner, Life As We Know It, Legends Of The Fall, The Game Plan, Sex And The City, Bridget Jones's Diary, 13 Going On 30, Just Go With It, Tangled, 17 Again, Cheetah Girls 2, The Photograph, and the list goes on, and on.
9. I have a podcast called "Unbothered With Ava-M-Oh-So-Chic". Listen now: https://open.spotify.com/show/06VvnlPT7SCVDFV42MOxci?si=3xQxZUegTR-CIgHvYn2h8A&dl_branch=1&nd=1
8. Harry Styles was the BEST concert I've ever been to!!! But I've seen many other talented artists as well including, Arianna Grande, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Halsey, Little Mix, Zendaya, Jack&Jack, Christina Perri, Kacey Musgraves, One Republic, Alec Bailey, DNCE, Post Malone, and many more.
9. The Carrie Diaries, Gossip Girl, The Mindy Project, The Simple Life, Girlfriends, Sex And The City, New Girl, and The Bold Type are some of my favorite T.V shows.
10. I've collected purses and bags since I was five years old! I think bags are such fun staple pieces and can really make an outfit!
11. My Style Icon is @TracyDesignMyLife aka my stylist, BFF, and fabulous mother!
12. My favorite food is Sushi
13. My Favorite social media platform is Instagram! It is a great way to network and share fun moments from your life!